Hello friends!
As you may know (or not)...about 3 weeks ago, everyone at echo found out that we will be losing our jobs. June 18th is our last day in the office. It's supposed to be "business as usual" around here...so I started a blog. I suppose it will be a fun way to document my last weeks in Nashville and the big move back to the frozen tundra of Minneapolis, hah.
The life altering events that have happened to me in the past two months have brought me so much clarity. I have had the chance to step back and evaluate my life and my decisions. I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to be true to myself and get back to my roots...summer weekends on Lake Vermillion, Twins games, Wild games, birthdays, Thanksgiving...and most importantly FAMILY!
Now, I can't promise anything with this blog but a way for curious folks to stay up to date. Maybe if I send my mom the link she won't ask me so many questions every day!
xoxo,
L
PS- bonus points if you can name the musical that the blog title is from...
No comments:
Post a Comment