Holy buckets - where did June go?!? I guess I have been so busy doing...stuff...that this entire month passed me by! I didn't even make it to the cabin this month. Summer is going be too fast!
S L O W D O W N!
Earlier this week, L and I met up with my dear friend Liz and her new friend Chad for happy hour. Liz suggested a place called Pepitos...obviously mexican, so count me in! They have an awesome HH (half price house margs and cheap apps!) and we decided right away that we need to come back for dinner sometime soon! L and I have been on a mission to find a good mexican place here in Minneapolis...something we both miss from previous home base cities. Pepitos looks like it just might fill that bill!
Last night, I began my food preparation for the 4th of July weekend! I made Almond Bread (Grandma Jones' recipe) and stuck it in the freezer. I figured it would be a good breakfast-y food to have up at Mal's cabin. I also plan on making some yummy salsa, a cheeseball and some super patriotic cupcakes! I will post recipes soon and maybe even some photos - fancy!
Soo...is it Friday yet?
xoxo,
L
No comments:
Post a Comment