Monday, July 19, 2010

My apologies...

It has been a crazy few weeks in the life of LR...and I just haven't made time for blogging. I am now a single lady and I started yet another new job, so life kind of did a 180 on me. Good thing I'm a "go with the flow" kind of gal! I don't want to dwell on the negative, so I will just say this - "Yes, it's all for the best" (That, my blog friends, is another musical quote. Can you name that musical?!)

Moving right along...I've been busy happy houring, golfing, playing soccer, taking in a little Shakespeare in the Park, celebrating birthdays and relaxing with family and old friends up at the cabin. So needless to say, I haven't been suffering...just taking some me time.

This week has some fun stuff in store! I have a "lake date" with an old co-worker, I will be playing a little volleyball (L and I are both continuing to play with our team...weird? whatevs.), I have dinner plans with a new friend I met at a Pampered Chef party - we have all these mutual friends and I am so excited to get to know her better! As usual, I have a page long "to do" list for this week and I hope to tackle as much of it as I can. I just have a hard time getting really excited to iron and clean out my fridge. Maybe I will watch Eastbound and Down as I iron, that would help for sure. This weekend looks pretty open - a birthday celebration on Saturday night but other than that it's for me to do whatever I want!

Now, don't you fret about missing out on my thrilling life - LR IS BACK!
I plan on posting more regularly from here on out, my friends...

xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment