Monday, July 11, 2011

MPLS Restaurant Week!

We have finally achieved MN Summer weather! Hot, sticky days make for an even hotter kitchen in my tiny city livin' apartment. Turning the oven on is HIGHLY discouraged (by me), so Restaurant Week is the perfect excuse to get out and try some new places while following my strict "No Oven" rule. Over the next few days, I will be enjoying meals at Northeast Social Club, Thom Pham's Wondersou Azian Kitchen and Cosmos. I will let you know what I think...but I have heard good things about all three places!

In other news...I bought a bike over the weekend! It has been on my list of "Things I Want" for well over a year now, so I finally broke down and made the purchase. I bought a Trek Hybrid, she is silver with a pink water bottle cage (my attempt at making her MINE!). I have quite a few friends who have bikes and I'm looking forward to joining the club :)

Mal and Erik picked a wedding venue and date! Grandview on August 4th...it's going to be amazing! That is all I know for now, she does have over a year to figure the rest out!

Lisa and Eric will be tying the knot two weeks later at The Enchanted Barn - also guaranteed to be a wonderful celebration! Summer 2012 is going to be a busy one!

I'm off to finish up a few things, run to a quick meeting and then a long awaited reunion with J tonight...between my travels and his, we haven't seen each other for almost two weeks. Just tragic ;)

xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment