Fall is here. I'm busy playing soccer, learning how to sew, talking about how I'm going to get back into running, watching football and spending QT with my man, J.
Tomorrow night I am heading over to my cousin's house to hang with the cutest, sweetest kiddos I know..so that their mom and dad can enjoy a night out! They are so much fun and I can't wait to see their adorable faces, do some coloring, dance to Taylor Swift, play Thomas the Train, read books...the list could go on and on!
Saturday morning, I'm swinging by Caribou for a morning treat and heading over to Sudz to get my hair colored! I'm planning on doing an all over color, going darker
Traditionally, our Sunday is a day set aside for breakfast and errands, then back into yoga pants before noon for a day full of football and baad (but oh so good) food! HOWEVER! This Sunday is J's orchestra concert. I, of course, will be there to
In honor or Mister Christopher Columbus, I have Monday off! You would think I worked at the post office or something! I will never turn down a three day weekend and I plan on getting some cleaning done and finally packing up my summer duds and hauling them down to Mom and Dad's
I think that's all I have for now...off to hit up the Farmer's Market over lunch!
xoxo,
L
No comments:
Post a Comment